Closet Organization: Practical Glamour on 24|7
Laura Yoder at Style 24|7 features some swell closet organization tips excerpted from my book Practical Glamour. Since I consider a gal’s (or guy’s) closet to be their cockpit of personal glamour and style, included in it are the following strategies:
- Determine (and actively use) your Personal Style Brand.
- Perform a ruthless closet overhaul every few months “with the eye of a hawk and an attitude of a bitchy personal shopper.”
- The order of your clothes must mirror your everyday dressing decisions.
- Make sure all of your wardrobe items are visible.
- Don’t overlook basic closet maintenance.
Along with these are the enduring principles of closeting, those values to keep tucked in your mind as you create, arrange and maintain your cockpit–that hub for expressing your most authentic and attractive self.
- Getting rid of lesser items is necessary to make room for greater, more glamorous ones.
- Crappy clothes only create crappy ensembles. Beautiful clothes, on the other hand, create beautiful ones.
- Lousy, ill-fitting and unflattering clothes have no right to be loitering about in your closet.
Read the the entire excerpt here at Style 24|7 . Link: http://www.24-7style.com/category_s/21.htm